Thursday, August 21, 2008

Allow Me To Re-Introduce Myself… Myself.

Hello, everybody!

My name is George (but my folks call me Jorge, so call me Jorge) - I'm 27 years old, originally from Chicago and I can wipe my own ass. I’m also happy to say that I have all of my teeth, no children that I can think of and no venereal diseases. I consider myself to be a highly edjumacated (Yes, ed-joo-ma-kay-ted) individual who doesn’t mind speaking his mind, sharing a story or two and laughing uncontrollably at hilarious situations.

I feel like I’m pretty laid back with more than a little time on my hands and, according to those who know me well, a really big… personality. Combine that with the fact that I like to speak my mind more than a little bit ( I speak my mind because biting my tongue hurts); I think there will be some interesting conversation pieces for us to discuss.

Just let me say thanks for reading and I look forward to talking to you real soon.

Jorge.

Related Posts with Thumbnails