Monday, February 01, 2010

Smart Music Mondays. Fin.

Today has been a great day for me. It's the first day I've spent after turning 29 and I'm excited to be here.

I'm sure you're asking why I'm so excited about 29.

To be honest, it's because I know I'm blessed.

Most Black men don't make it 21, let alone 25 and here I am typing merrily away at 29.

It's a great achievement and I'd like to thank everyone for helping make it thus far - especially Willie and Sharon for going out and gettin' their groove on some sexually-charged melody in the early 80's.

I'm assuming it looked a little something like this right before the magic happened:


Anyway, I've decided to bless you guys with a little present.

Instead of waiting until Mondays to drop off stuff, I'm changing the concept and I'm giving you tunes at my leisure and thus calls for the change of venue.

Welcome to Smart Sounds!
(cue trumpets and send for the rose bearers)



I've also taken the liberty of re-upping the playlist I made for my birthday last year.

Download and enjoy!

Have a great day.




CD1
SWV - Anything
Zhané - Hey Mr. DJ
New Edition - If It Isn't Love
Chuckii Booker - Turned Away... See More
After 7 - Heat Of The Moment
En Vogue - My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)
The Boys - Dial My Heart
Troop - Spread My Wings
Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up
LL Cool J - Around The Way Girl
Soul II Soul - Back To Life (However Do You Want Me)
Full Force - Ain't My Type Of Hype
Another Bad Creation - Playground
Boyz II Men - Motownphilly
Portrait - Here We Go Again!
Christopher Williams - Dreamin'
Keith Sweat - I Want Her
CeCe Peniston - Keep On Walkin'

DOWNLOAD CD1


CD2
Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam - Let the Beat Hit 'Em
Slick Rick - Children's Story
Bobby Brown - Don't Be Cruel
Today - Him or Me... See More
Heavy D & The Boyz - Somebody For Me
Tony! Toni! Toné! - Feels Good
Chubb Rock - Treat 'Em Right
Digital Underground - Kiss You Back
De La Soul - Me, Myself And I
Aaron Hall - Don't Be Afraid
Jade - Don't Walk Away
Al B. Sure! - Off On Your Own (Girl)
Wreckx-N-Effect - Rump Shaker
Johnny Kemp - Just Got Paid
Rob Base & DJ E-Z Rock - It Takes Two
Bell Biv DeVoe - Poison
Johnny Gill - Rub You the Right Way

DOWNLOAD CD2
Related Posts with Thumbnails