Monday, March 02, 2009

Smart Music Mondays: Volume 1


What's up, folks?

Just wanted to give My Two Cents ™ to combat the dreaded beginning of the week. The monotony of the start of the work week is no laughing matter so to liven things up a bit, I'm introducing Smart Music Mondays. The way I figure it at least you can jam/nod your head/shuffle your feet while having to tippity-tap those keys/cash registers/feet.

Assisting me with in this endeavor will be none other than DJ Rahdu from Bama Love Soul. His dope podcasts will be featured on a weekly basis. Kick back and let his grooves help your day ease on by.

I'll also be throwing up my album of the week for your listening pleasure. Be sure to drop off any suggestions in the comments or the chat box. Until I write again...

Mr. Smart Guy AKA The IntelliGent AKA He Think He Know It All AKA DJ Slickback Sounds




DJ Rahdu - F.A.O.T.T. Pt. 1


Send to Friends
Download
Permalink
1. Leroy Hutson - Lucky Fellow
2. Miguel Migs; Ledisi - Breakin It Down
3. Vikter Duplaix - Morning Fun
4. Peven Everett - One More Time
5. Peter Hadar - Laugh Together
6. Slum Village - Go Ladies
7. Omar - Come On
8. Eric Roberson - If I Had A Chance
9. Seek - Give
10. Wildchild; Vinia Mojica - Party Up
11. Hi Tek; Mos DEf; Vinia mojica - Ge Ta Steppin
12. DJ Jazzy Jeff; Raheem Devaughn - My Soul Aint 4 Sale Instrumental
13. DJ Jazzy Jeff; Raheem Devaughn; Erro; V - For Da Love of Da Game
14. Corrine Bailey Rae - Trouble Sleeping
15. Kenny Lattimore - Climb The Mountain
16. Kenny Lattimore - Can't Get Enough
17. Rahsaan Patterson - The One For Me
18. J Dilla - Won't Do
19. DJ Spinna; Phonte - Dillagence
20. Cru - just Another Case
21. Consequence - Disperse
22. Nas - Made You Look
23. Nas - Nas Is Like
24. The Notorious B.I.G. - Kick in the Door
25. Slim - So Fly Instrumental
26. Junior M.A.F.I.A. - Player's Anthem
27. Junior M.A.F.I.A. - Get Money
28. Sylvia Striplin - Can't Turn Me Away
29. Jill Scott - I'm Not Afraid

ALBUM OF THE WEEK
Stacy Epps - The Awakening

(click on the picture to download)

Related Posts with Thumbnails