Monday, June 22, 2009

Smart Music Mondays, 15.



First off, I hope everyone had a great weekend. I spent most of it fine tuning the mixtape being put up for download today.... and to top it off, this happened:

My site was nominated for a Black Weblog Award!


My site was nominated for a Black Weblog Award! I'm honored and excited that people think enough of the site to be selected for nomination. I figure while I'm at it might as well win too! Click on the picture to vote...

Please and thank you.

Seeing that business is done, let's get to the music.



Rahdu Presents: Growing Pains

Listen up when you get a chance....



Click To Download or Right Click And Hit Save As


ALBUM OF THE WEEK
Smart Sounds Presents Temperature Rising: Summer Madness.



Without further ado, I present the soundtrack of the summer....

With an assortment of hip-hop, Neo-Soul & jazz, you're bound to ride out nodding your head all the while.
2 CDs filled with songs I personally enjoy... and I hope you do.

My Personal Picks.
All Of Them!


BUMP OR DUMP?
Bump it. I promise you won't regret it!

Tracklisting and joints after the jump.

TRACKLIST
DISC 1: CHILL
1 Kool & The Gang - Summer Madness
2 The Cinematic Orchestra - Channel 1 Suite
3 Aaliyah - Hot Like Fire
4 Nicolay - So Far
5 Drake - Smile
6 Jamiroquai - Butterfly
7 Jackson Conti - Sao Paulo Nights
8 Carl Thomas - Summer Rain
9 Floyd the Locsmif - Fuzzy Navel
10 Talib Kweli; will.i.am - Hot Thing
11 Bitter:Sweet - Heaven [Nicola Conte "West Coast Vibes" Remix]
12 SA-RA Creative Partners - The Bone Song
13 DJ Spinna - Butterfly Girl
14 T.I. - Chillin With My B****
15 Seek - Journey Into Day
16 Miss Jack Davey and Blu - iFEEL
17 D'Angelo - Everybody Loves The Sunshine (Live Cover)

DISC 2: BASK
18 OutKast - Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik
19 Will Smith - Summertime
20 Charles Hamilton - Cold Chillin'
21 Naledge - Look at Them Hips
22 Oddisee - Sand To The Beach
23 Jaspects - Unifunk
24 DJ Cam - Summer in Paris
25 Sleepy Brown - Margarita
26 Peter Hadar - Sweat
27 Hi-Res - Thrillaremix (Instrumental)
28 Kanye West - Stronger (Aeon's Deep On The Beach RMX)
29 Erykah Badu - Appletree [2B3 Summer Vibes Mix]
30 Blu; Exile - Loveline(s),Dedicatedtolastfe'vrier.
31 Floyd the Locsmif - Koolout Kafe'
32 Lupe Fiasco - Shining Down
33 Jay-Z - Dear Summer

ENJOY!

Click To Download

or

Click To Download CD1

Click To Download CD2
Related Posts with Thumbnails